Horizontal split case pumps are specially designed for general purposes include double entry, single and double stage, horizontally or vertically mounted pumps with casings axially split and comprise of different sizes to meet almost all applications.Thanks to their special design construction, these pumps provide higher efficiency and cavitation-free running.
With the top half of the casing removed maintenance is easy and fast; the complete pump rotating element can be removed without disturbing the pipe work.
• Water Supply: main lift booster pumps to cities, towns and villages.
• Building Services: HVAC chilled and hot water circulation.
• Fire protection-LPCB, FM, UL and NFPA listing and approvals.
• Agriculture-irrigation, sprinkler and Flood.
• Industrial-Cooling, processing, etc…
• Irrigation pumps stations.
• Max Flow 1000 I/s
• Max Head 250 m